Saturday, June 5, 2010

Flawed Premises: Pushing Against,; Changing Others; Older and Wiser; and Born to Struggle

Continuing with what Abraham calls the Flawed Premises from which all of our problems and challenges come: Based on the book_The Vortex_by Esther and Jerry Hicks. Leaf 2
Flawed Premise #3: If I push hard enough against unwanted things, they will go away.
We have been taught that there is great nobility in struggling, or 'fighting the good fight;' and often reward those who suffer the most to achieve what they want. We go so far as to instill in our children that "nothing comes easy." Those who seem to come by things without a struggle are often pointed at with great derision (and jealousy!).
The Law of Attraction will assure us that if our only motivation in achieving anything...is solely based on 'getting away from a situation' or believing that its even wrong to have fun along the way! -- then LOA will make sure that our goals will remain difficult, miserably challenging, and fraught with difficulties. The Universe simply doesn't hear the word "no"...That used to really bug me until I finally caught on! We get whatever we focus on and give our undivided attention to. If we keep believing that we have to struggle to get this or that...than it will always be an uphill battle... The Universe will make sure we will experience what __we believe__. Think about this: How much more powerful is thinking that we are creators!...rather than 'survivors.'.... Creating implies trust and faith in your innate Source. Surviving implies it's a constant struggle. Have you ever wondered why "the war on..." always fails...every single time? Leaf 2
Flawed Premise #4: I have come here to live the right way of life and to influence others to the same right way of living. And what feels right to me must be the right way of living for all.
For this premise, I will quote Abe's words: "My group's / our way of life is the only correct way, therefore all other ways must be stopped, because when I look at what I do not agree with, I feel bad" --this is the basis for the majority of unhappiness on your planet.__Not only do those being pushed against feel the pain, but those doing the pushing feel it as well. In fact, the unhappiest, least fulfilled among you are those who are pushing against others., because in doing so, you are disallowing the most important relationship of all: the relationship between you...and YOU"...(meaning the Source You, the All that Is, that some call God.)
Our committment, our vows to 'destroy' what we perceive as evil...will assure us that we will only see and experience more and more of it. Once the majority of all people realize this ... we will see a huge change in mass consciousness that will also affect our government. If we continue to BELIEVE that 'war is a necessity' we will continue to see the necessity for war. Think that is too much fluffy talk? Take a look at what is happening now...It's obvious that it IS done according to our beliefs = (premises: unquestioned, unexamined, continually focused upon thought patterns) We are elctromagnetic beings and we are creators... what do we want to continue to create? Oh! -- Let's be 'practical'...Meaning?? All of our "yeah, but's!" simply do not hold water. What is our job? Not to push against "them."...or else, guess what?... we will only see more of what we do not want. What we resist, persists.
Flawed Premise #5: Because I am older than you, I am wiser than you; therefore, you should allow me to guide you.
I won't spend a lot of time on this one, mainly because I believe we all see the flaws in this premise. The ones who loudly proclaim their great wisdom are most likely the ones who inspired the motto: Question Authority. My only other observation here is: Actions speak louder than words. Leaf 2
Flawed Premise #6: Who I am, began the day I was born into my physical body. As an unworthy being, I was born into a life of struggle in order to try to achieve greater worthiness.
Ahhh yes...Enter religion. As I heard via the ol' preachers when I was a child "You are born dirty, sinful, and unclean!!" and must be saved ...employing the various rituals and techniques that will keep one from eternally burning in hell if you have f'd up a bit too much in a particular lifetime. This premise is, to me, one of the most incredibly damaging and harmful beliefs that one can impose upon a child. So...as you can see 'what you push against...you bring more of it about... This instilled in us the persistant and nagging belief / premise: "I am never good enough"... and therefore, its difficult for me to NOT believe one of two things: the other guy is always better than me ...and/ or ....I am so much better than the other guy.
We really have worked some real trips on ourselves, eh?? But hey, we ARE waking up from this mass hypnosis... and in the words of Mama Cass: "There's a New World Comin'..."
How can it ever be 'too late'? -- when its always NOW? Angelic
Namaste'!
Prayer