Friday, March 6, 2009

About the SPA, Joy, and Playing!

The greatest spiritual influences on my life have come through the teachings of:
Flower Seth Flower Pleiadians Flower Abraham Flower
Now that, I was thinking, is a pretty good SPA! I saw all kinds of symbolism in the word SPA and in the above picture! -- so I figured... this will work just fine. Even though very different in their approaches, the underlying messages of these Beings are very much in alignment.
Each issue will include quotes and comments from all of these teachers. I hope all of you will enjoy the new approach and find something positive and inspirational in each issue.
Flowers
__FROM SETH__
"When one has been born and has died many times, expecting extinction with each death, and when this experience is followed by the realization that existence still continues, then a sense of the divine comedy enters in! We are beginning to learn the creative joy of PLAY. I believe, for example, that all creativity and consciousness is born in the quality of play, as opposed to work, in the quickened intuitional spontaneity that I see as a constant through all my own existences, and in the experiences of the ones I know. I communicate with your dimension, for example, not by willing myself to your level of reality, but my imagining myself there. All of my deaths would have been adventures! --had I realized what I now know! On the one hand you take life too seriously, and on the other, you do not take playful existence seriously enough!"
(Seth Speaks, re Jane Roberts, Chapter 3: 10:11 PM)
Flowers
__FROM THE PLEIADIANS__
"Good humor activates the body, creating a sense of ease and well-being; cares and woes are released and forgotten by those who engage in laughter and fun by opening themselves to creatively innovative wit.
People who laugh can see through things; to seek out heartfelt, eye-watering,
good-natured humor, rather than sitting in front of the 'doom machine' television."
(Path of Empowerment, Pleiadian Wisdom for A World in Chaos, re Barbara Marciniak,
Chapter 3, Accelerated Energy)
Flowers
__FROM ABRAHAM__
"Milk every moment for all the pleasure you can get from it. When you say, "It is my dominant intent to look for things that feel good, today. No matter where I'm going, no matter what I'm doing, no matter who I'm doing it with, it is my dominant intent to look for what I'm wanting to see, to look for things that feel good," and the more you develop the habit of that kind of vibration -- the more the Universe understands that that's who you are! And so, the more you have access only to those kinds of things!"
(Excerpted from the workshop in Albuquerque, NM on Sunday, May 9th, 1999
Flowers

We DO take life too seriously...because we were taught that was the 'right thing to do'...but now we know that it just doesn't pay. Even when we are faced with a plethora of problems, pain, and predicaments...'getting serious' about it means, like Abe would say, we are traveling UPstream, against the current. We can always find something to be happy about and grateful for...if we choose to look for it. The only thing that holds us up is all of our 'logical' yeah, but's!...We really do need to learn to "milk every moment for all the pleasure you can get from it"...because THEN Law of Attraction will start bringing us what we want. May take awahile...but at least we will be flowing downstream. And that always feels better! So, whatever floats your cork...go for it.
Floating Bottle










No comments: